About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Turkbilim International Journal of Social Sciences is an international peer-reviewed scholarly journal. All publications are double-blind peer-reviewed. TurkBilim aims to publish high-quality original research articles and reviews contributed by international research community within the scope of Social Sciences. The major goal of the journal is to increase the number and visibility of Turkish scholar within the international research community in the field of Social Sciences.
The journal has its Editorial Board members with high level of expertise in respective fields of research, from accross the world.
All accepted papers are made available online for reading, downloading and sharing under CC-BY-ND-NC license either immediately upon the payment of APC or after the subscription-only period as per our hybrid open access policy.
TurkBilim welcomes original works as per its Publication Coverage, which you can find below. Any research work that is found appropriate to the scope of the journal by the Editor will also be considered for peer review and publication.
The journal has an international and interdisciplinary nature. The journal focuses on publishing studies by international research community concerning the issues of fundamental and applied research in natural and applied sciences and engineering. We do not rigidly limit ourselves within the scientific framework and publish papers based on a wide scope of comparative material. The journal works for becoming a platform for publishing new breakthrough research works, carried out using a comparative study of the materials obtained from all around the globe.
The aims of the journal are the publication and promote both fundamental and applied achievements. The journal covers international practices as well as today's tendencies and trends in respective fields.
- to form new views based on modern scientific approaches and academic polemic;
- to publish, present and disseminate scientific works by authors all around the globe, latest information and best practices in studying topical issues of computer science, automobile transport, architecture and construction, engineering education;
- to provide opportunities for professional communication to a wide range of researchers and specialists in various fields of sciences;
- to support conceptual and empirical discussions on fundamental and applied issues of academic research in the field of engineering economics, engineering education;
- to promote theoretical and practical research in various fields of knowledge;
- to provide an opportunity to learn about relevant scientific research activities to all interested readers from all over the globe;
- to inform the professional community of new relevant publications and research projects;
- to establish and enhance scientific relations between international research community and scientists;
- to encourage young researchers to become a part of the professional community.
For the purposes of publication, the editorial board of the journal selects reviews, analytical articles and original research advanced papers as well as brief reports and professional reviews on most significant achievements in the field of engineering economics, engineering education.
A wide range of problems appearing on the pages of the journal is determined by its social and scientific-and-practical orientations.
The editorial board of the journal accepts the texts only in American English, preferable, and Turkish.
Relevance, interest to the public, novelty of the proposed ideas and scientific certainty of the materials presented are the criteria that the submitted manuscripts have to meet to be published. The mission of the editorial board is to provide opportunities for a well-posed and well-founded discussion of the most topical issues that would include presentation of different types of discourse as well as different research approaches. The decision to accept the article for publication is made by the editorial board taking into consideration the opinions of leading scientists, being reviewers and experts, who assess the article according to the above-mentioned criteria.
The authors of the journal are major scholars, internationally recognized leading scientists, physicians of various profiles. The journal also provides an opportunity for postgraduate students and young scientists to have their papers published. Such articles are also published provided they conform to the above-mentioned criteria and editorial policies. The journal allows the authors to have the results of their scientific research published, and thereby it contributes to the formation of research teams united around the study of specific issues.
TurkBilim adopted the publish-as-you-go model. Each volume starts and ends with the new calendar year. Articles are immediately published as they pass all necessary editorial stages.
The journal is ready to publish:
- original scientific articles in English on the results of research in any field of Social Sciences including but not limited to anthropology, archaeology, economics, geography, history, law, philosophy, political science, psychology, religion, and sociology etc.,
- review papers made by leading specialists in the fields of knowledge related to the profile of the journal,
- professional reviews of new books and scientific research,
- materials of scientific events, discussions and round tables devoted to the issues covered by the journal.